Simplify Your Brand Asset Management & Marketing Fulfillment
THE BRANDSRV DIFFERENCE
Do things faster, with less costs and more control.
BrandSrv powers broadly distributed corporations & franchise environments. Our SaaS based Platform automates & manages a wide range of Brand & Marketing assets from a single, centralized location.
BrandSrv’s module based architecture makes it easy to integrate with your existing environments and support your evolving Brand & Marketing needs.
Marketing Automation Module.
It’s like placing your best designer and proof reader on every job, 24 x7.
Corporate Brand & Product Marketers:
- Increase Speed to Market
- Promote greater Asset Re-use
- Maintain and protect the equity of your brand
- Ensure consistency in your Omni-channel product-and-offer messaging
- Everything should be written from the same pen, spoken from the same voice.
- Maintain legal compliance
- Make updates quickly and across all materials
- Increase transparency & performance tracking
Local & Field Marketers
- Reduce versioning & distribution costs
- Access the latest corporate approved assets, content and materials
- Easily localize messages, sizes, formats and layouts
- Automate the proofing of my localized customizations
- Quickly review and distribute channel specific output types and formats
Asset Management Module.
Your online resource center for all things BRAND.
- Effectively communicate your Brand Essence
- Improve brand communication & promote greater asset re-use
- Organize & store all your assets
- Quickly find and download the right asset for you needs
- Package usage guidelines with every download to ensure compliance
- Track all downloads for reporting and pro-active alert notifications
The essence of your brand should be ever present – in your Ads, social post, customer communications and employee day-to-day interactions. The heart & soul of your brand and its verbal and visual interpretations are what BrandSrv is here to serve. BrandSrv can be customized to leverage your brand elements and standards to always be “Brand Correct.”
All your business needs in one location.
TKI’s custom solutions group provides complementary custom development solutions to further extend the value and impact of your BrandSrv deployment. We’ve deployed everything from API integrations with legacy planning, list & order management systems, to full integrations with enterprise DAM systems, web portals, lead generation, sales & CRM tools.
Local customization & ordering for multi-faceted and dynamic print and digital materials.
Additional branded content pages that can be customized to give you an opportunity to provide a full overview of your brand image.
A centralized tool for your cross-channel planning of offers, targets and tactics.
Paid Media Planning
An organized paid media planning option that will simplify your planning and trafficking needs while reducing your overall time to market.
Show me the money.
We get it. You wanna do more, but with less. So do more. Do a lot more, but with…
Less people – Less funding – Less Time
Your BrandSrv investment will increase marketing speed and cadence, reduce interruptions & versioning costs, help avoid costly and embarrassing errors, and generally make your life as a Marketer easier.
But the biggest impact – it will save time.
Recent research has found that introducing an Asset Management system to a company’s workflow results in an average time savings of approximately 2.69 hours per week* or 11 hours per month (per marketing user).
If you take an average marketing employee cost (including wages, benefits, time off, insurance, HR, office and equipment rental, training, overhead etc.) of US$131,000 a year or US$63.07 an hour, an Asset Management system can save a staggering US$8,325.24 per marketing user – every year*.
* Based on third party research. However these figures may be conservative. The US Bureau of Labor Statistics estimate Marketing Managers earn an average of US$63.07 per hour in May 2016.
Drop us a line to let us know how we can help you achieve that next level type of success.